- IRB Approved
- Stormforce headgear has strategic air vent sections to improve airflow and prevent overheating of the player
- Cut-out ear sections improve on-field communication between players
- The open face design allows greater peripheral vision
- High density foam pads covered in elastane weave provide added protection to the head
- The elasticated and adjustable chin strap allows for non-restricted jaw movement
Rugby Head Gear (Scrum Caps) assist in protecting a rugby player in a contact situation. Rugby scrum caps help to minimize the chances of head injuries and concussions. Gum guards are also recommended to help minimize or preferably eliminate the chance of a rugby player suffering a concussion. Rugby head gear can also help prevent open head wounds with the padding around the player’s head. Scrum Caps will also help to minimize “collie flour ears” often prevalent on forward rugby players. It is essential that the correct sizes have been fitted as per an individual’s age category. On ordering, please ensure you select the correct product and specifications as per your particular requirements.