Stainless Steel (S/S) Ratchets – Two Options:
- Option #1: Stainless Steel (S/S) Ratchet – *Ratchet only
- Smaller, light weight unit normally used for 25m lane ropes
- Quick & easy tension on lanes
- Can also be used on 50m lane ropes, if budget is a concern
- Option #2: Stainless Steel (S/S) Ratchet set with webbing
- More robust option, often used on 50m lane ropes
- Can also be used as a more durable option for 25m lane rope tension
Stainless Steel Ratchets for tension on lanes: Ratchet-up your lane ropes to the correct tension.
Racing Lanes (Ropes) offer the creation of swimming pool lanes in order to accommodate for an organized/ structured and fair contested race. These lanes serve as guidelines to all swimmers participating in an event and help to ensure little or no interference of another swimmer during a race. There are several options available with regards to the type and configuration of racing lane ropes available – On ordering, please ensure you select the correct product specifications, as per your particular requirements.