The Sit Up Bench is designed for the ultimate abdominal (core strength) workout and can also be used for a variety of other exercises, including those for weight training.
- Popular product for home gyms
- Quality steel construction
- Slimline/ Incline Design: No additional roll pad at the top of the bench’s incline
- Ergonomic slimline bench design
- Portable – Not too bulky & perfectly weighted for easy movement & functionality
- Ideal for core strength (Abs) exercises
- Suitable for a variety of other workouts, including those for weight training
- Use both sides of the bench’s include to mix up your workout routine
- Ideal for family use at home or smaller gyms – Workouts, fitness & conditioning
- Suitable for general lifestyle fitness or top athletes striving for peak performance
- Various exercises for: Shoulders; Triceps; Biceps; Forearms; Back; Lats; Traps; Pecs; Abs (Core); Legs & more
Lead Times: See the ‘Additional Info’ tab for lead times and other technical details related to this product. Lead times are only applicable on receipt of the required deposit (or full payment) and/or as per approved artwork, when applicable.
Shop By Location: ‘Shop by outlet’ (See main menu) & also find the dispatch outlet(s) on this product page – *See ‘Additional Info’ tab. Or filter by location, as per the attributes found in the relevant category page column(s).
Collection + Deliveries: Collections are available only when offered online. We offer nationwide and international deliveries on almost all our products and equipment – We will always try to offer to the best possible delivery rate to the address you have provided for online quotations or orders. Please note, all online delivery quotes are estimated delivery rates that may be subject to change, as per third-party service providers. We will always try our best to meet or beat these estimate rates to ensure you pay as little as possible on delivery. If any adjustments need to be made, you will be notified and your order will be adjusted accordingly. Full settlement needs to be made prior to the dispatch of an order.