- Ages: 14+ Years
- Sizing: M (1100g); L (1150g); XL (1200g);
- Colours: Blue Splattered Paint Design; Flame Paint Design; Clear/ Silver Mesh (Cheaper option);
- Top of helmet angular shaped for ball deflection
- Shell made of Fiberglass – Laid with specially formulated flexible resins & gel coated for maximum protection & durability
- Double centered wire on grid (cage/ visor) to extra strength
- Closed cell polyethylene foam liner
- Angular shaped chin guard for optimum ball deflection
- 5x Ridge forehead for maximum deflection, shell stiffness & strength
- Rear head panel – Full adjustable & offers addition protection
- Removable Velcro sweat band/ Inner lining
- High carbon steel wire cage (Grid/ visor)
- Foam chin cup – Adjustable, comfortable & secure
- Chin & throat protection – Strong, effective & aerodynamic
Hockey Goalkeeper Helmets provide the vital protection to goalkeepers when attempting to prevent a goal being scored. Often goalies are faced with fast moving and potentially dangerous shots, well above shoulder height. Helmets are usually available with an adjustable or removable full-face frontal visor (Cage). It is recommended a player keep the facial visor on at all times, particularly during practices with a hard ball or a hockey match. It is essential that the correct sizes are fitted as per the respective age group and level of player experience. On ordering, please ensure you select the correct product and relevant specifications as per your particular requirements.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that the relevant supervision is provided to individuals and/or teams requiring guidance; in order to guarantee health and safety at all times. Carefully inspect helmet after any blow – On serious impact, it is highly recommended a helmet be replaced in order not to compromise a player’s safety in future!