- Unit Size: 29 x 11.5cm/ 290 x 115mm (L x W) – Volume @300ml
- Sold in 30x units per box (1x Set)
- Acts as hot or cold gel pack
- Cold: Can store in freezer and used to mould where the injury is on the person
- Used within 24 – 72 hours after an injury
- Hot: Can warm it up by using hot water in a container for a while, DO NOT microwave
- Used 72 hours after an injury
Lead Times: See the ‘Additional Info’ tab for lead times and other technical details related to this product. Lead times are only applicable on receipt of the required deposit (or full payment) and/or as per approved artwork, when applicable.
Shop By Location: To shop by location, find the dispatch outlet(s) on this product page – *See ‘Additional Info’ tab on this page. Or filter by location, as per the attributes found in the relevant category page column(s).
Collection + Deliveries: Collections are available only when offered online. We offer nationwide and international deliveries on almost all our products and equipment – We will always try to offer to the best possible delivery rate to the address you have provided for online quotations or orders. Please note, all online delivery quotes are estimated delivery rates that may be subject to change, as per third-party service providers. We will always try our best to meet or beat these estimate rates to ensure you pay as little as possible on delivery. If any adjustments need to be made, you will be notified and your order will be adjusted accordingly. Full settlement needs to be made prior to the dispatch of an order.