- Disc Size (Jumbo): 150mm (Diameter) x 75mm (Width) – There are +-13x Discs per meter length
- Distance/ Length Option: Select from a 26m to 50m length lane rope
- Complete unit, ready for self-installation
- Included (Per Complete Unit): All anti-turbulent discs, colour coded to indicate distance; Stainless steel high tension cable; Stainless steel ratchet; Floats and “S” hook on one end
- Standard Colours: Blue, red & white
- Other Colours: Available on request – *May have a longer lead time for custom colour manufacture
- Colour Specifications & Quantities: Either order each colour as individual line items in you cart & as per colour qualities required; Or indicate colour by quantity in the ‘Design Details/ Comments’ section, on ordering
Manufactured using the same design of anti turbulent discs as used in the World Championships held in Shanghai. If this superior design is used by FINA at the World Championships, it must be the best. Prices provided as per running meter for the lane lines. What is important to understand is that this includes EVERYTHING! So we include all anti-turbulent discs, colour coded to indicate distance, stainless steel high tension cable, stainless steel ratchet, floats and “S” hook on one end. Thus the lane is ready to be installed on delivery without any further assembly required.
Racing Lanes (Ropes) offer the creation of swimming pool lanes in order to accommodate for an organized/ structured and fair contested race. These lanes serve as guidelines to all swimmers participating in an event and help to ensure little or no interference of another swimmer during a race. There are several options available with regards to the type and configuration of racing lane ropes available – On ordering, please ensure you select the correct product specifications, as per your particular requirements.
Features + Benefits: Clearly defines swimming lanes for training or races.
Materials: Durable plastic discs (*Standard @100mm or 150mm disc diameter). Discs are normally blue, red and white, as standard – Other colours may be available on request.
Comments Section (Additional Information): When processing an online quote or order, use the comments section (when provided) to include any additional information that your may require for your quote/order.
Lead Times: See the ‘Additional Info’ tab for lead times and other technical details related to this product. Lead times are only applicable on receipt of the required deposit (or full payment) and/or as per approved artwork, when applicable.
Shop By Location: To shop by location, find the dispatch outlet(s) on this product page – *See ‘Additional Info’ tab on this page. Or filter by location, as per the attributes found in the relevant category page column(s).
Collection + Deliveries: Collections are available only when offered online. We offer nationwide and international deliveries on almost all our products and equipment – We will always try to offer to the best possible delivery rate to the address you have provided for online quotations or orders. Please note, all online delivery quotes are estimated delivery rates that may be subject to change, as per third-party service providers. We will always try our best to meet or beat these estimate rates to ensure you pay as little as possible on delivery. If any adjustments need to be made, you will be notified and your order will be adjusted accordingly. Full settlement needs to be made prior to the dispatch of an order.