Stormforce Hockey Stick / SF.E-90B-EB (Outdoor)
- EVA Incorporated Hollow Hockey Stick controls Lateral forces which terminate vibration, absorb thrill and give maximum stiffness
- Low bow stick
- Maxi head shape, 17mm curve
- Shaft edge and base stick reinforced with an extra layer of fibers
- Unique resin formulation enhance feel and rapid control without compromising on power (Reduce Shock & Enhance Touch)
- Incorporate Eva protecting layer to preserve back hand area, increase resistance, defend breakages
Hockey Stick requirements may differ depending on the position played, age category and level of experience of a hockey player. Hockey sticks have a diverse selection of raw materials that can be used for production: from wood, carbon, Kevlar to Fiberglass etc… These materials are normally used in different combinations and will have an influence on a hockey stick’s strength, weight and potential performance. Choosing the right hockey stick will allow a hockey player to play in comfort and with confidence, having a major influence on a player’s performance. On ordering, please ensure you select the correct product and relevant specifications as per your particular requirements.